CTAVHS provides students enrolled in participating Adult Education Programs the option of taking courses online as a part of their Adult Credit Diploma work, and/or their GED preparation.
This online learning program provides Connecticut with shared resources available to students across the state, regardless of where they are located, or their ability to commute to a traditional classroom setting. The professional development components of this program increase local expertise and standardize educational resources.
- Courses may be accessed 24-7 via the Internet
- Courses prepare students for the 21st century global workforce
- No fees, schedule slots, or licenses are required to enroll
- CT certified teachers are skilled in online learning practices and provide one-on-one instruction
- Flexible Enrollment courses allow students to enroll when ready at any point during the school year
- The CT AVHS curriculum is aligned with College and Career Readiness Standards and Common Core State Standards