On January 21-22 all AVHS courses will be offline. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please plan your work accordingly.
CTAVHS provides students enrolled in participating Adult Education Programs the option of taking courses online as a part of their Adult Credit Diploma work, and/or their GED or ESL preparation.
This online learning program provides Connecticut with shared resources available to students across the state, regardless of where they are located, or their ability to commute to a traditional classroom setting. The professional development components of this program increase local expertise and standardize educational resources.
- Courses may be accessed outside of a school schedule (24-7 via the internet)
- Prepare for the 21st century global workforce
- No fees, schedule slots, or licenses required
- Online CT certified teachers skilled in online learning practices provide one-on-one instruction
- Flexible Enrollment courses allow students to enroll when ready
- Transitions and Bridges Math courses designed to prepare students for college
- A Financial Literacy course with a focus on real world applications